Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. is a systems engineering and information technology company with two well-earned reputations: delivering practical and cost-effective solutions that exceed client expectations and excelling at independent research and development to solve organizational problems.
Founded in 1989, IMC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) as verified by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Veterans Enterprise, and we proudly provide product and service solutions, along with superior support, to our clients throughout the Federal Government and in the commercial sector.
IMC is fully committed to employing a diverse work force and recruits and promotes minorities, women, and veterans for technical and managerial positions.
- We have Virginia Values Veterans certification through the Commonwealth of Virginia, demonstrating that IMC values veterans and that we have made a public commitment to hire Veterans into our workforce.
- IMC has a Statement of Support from the Northern Virginia Area Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve recognizing our human resource policies in support of civilian employees who serve in the National Guard and Reserve Forces.
- IMC is a graduate of the Veteran Institute Procurement (VIP) GROW Program and is also a member of the National Veteran Small Business Coalition.
- IMC's Values and Commitment to Quality
IMC team members commit to the following principles to guide our daily efforts:
- Cultivate and maintain a customer-centered focus.
- Embrace technology at every opportunity.
- Promote and encourage innovation.
- Demonstrate teamwork and pride.
IMC's goal is to deliver excellence in all that we do and our team members strive to provide exceptional quality.
IMC has three International Organization for Standards (ISO) certifications that demonstrate our ability to provide our key services to government and commercial clients: ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, ISO 20000:2011 Information Technology Service Management, and ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management.
- Contracting and Partnering with IMC
IMC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) as verified by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Veterans Enterprise. IMC is a prime contractor on the GSA Veterans Technology Services Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), GSA Information Technology Schedule 70, GSA Professional Services, and SeaPort-e. IMC is also a subcontractor teammate on ITES-2S, and ENCORE II.
Find out more about IMC's partners and how to partner with us on our Partners page.