Welcome to the Innovative Management Concepts (IMC) newsroom.
The newsroom contains news releases, articles, and information about IMC.
IMC News Releases:
- IMC Receives Quality and Information Management Certifications − 7 July 2015 (PDF)
- IMC to Assist with Program Management Support for VA Health Registries Projects − 11 November 2014 (PDF)
- HR Software to Spinoff from IMC and Tackle HR IT Challenges − 19 February 2014 (PDF)
- IMC to Assist with Navy System Performance Model Accreditation − 17 February 2014 (PDF)
For questions and media inquires contact us!
To keep up with what is happening at IMC, join us on Twitter, Facebook, and Linked In!
- IMC News Release Archive
IMC News Releases from 2013:
- IMC Expands Capabilities in Federal Contracting Vehicle − 28 May 2013 (PDF)
- IMC Completes Data Center Migration for the Treasury Department − 31 January 2013 (PDF)
IMC News Releases from 2012:
- IMC Receives Key Government Contract Vehicle Renewal − 8 February 2012 (PDF)
- IMC to Assist Treasury Department with Data Center Migration − 4 January 2012 (PDF)
IMC News Releases from 2011:
- IMC Celebrates Significant Growth and Corporate Identity Makeover − 30 November 2011 (PDF)
- IMC Product Wins Federal Virtual Environment Competition − 24 May 2011 (PDF)
- About IMC Text for Journalists
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides systems engineering and information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered expertise in: software Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), systems engineering, software development, website development/maintenance, IT support services, and project management. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.